As a loan originator, why refer multifamily opportunities? In addition to being ‘another reason to say yes’, apartment transactions offer an additional revenue stream with the economy of scale for significant financial gain. To refer a loan, read more below.
Let us know if you have any questions about the process of referring loans to Hunt Real Estate Capital. One of our originators will be in touch shortly.
Our Loan Programs
- Loan Minimum: $1,000,000
- Loan Maximum: None
- Fixed-Rate, Floating-Rate & Hybrid ARM
- Non-Recourse Standard
Does your multifamily opportunity qualify?
If the property and the borrower meet the eight qualifications below, there is a good chance your opportunity fits with a Hunt loan program.
- Value greater than $1.5MM
- More than five units
- 90% occupied for past three months
- Well maintained
- Does not have a HAP or Affordable Housing Contract
- Experienced multifamily owner
- Net worth exceeds loan amount
- Nine months of principal & interest on hand
- No history of bankruptcy or foreclosure