Multifamily Accelerated Processing (MAP) is a national fast-track processing system for the FHA multifamily mortgage insurance programs. As an approved FHA MAP lender, Hunt Real Estate Capital is responsible for preparation of most documents required for an application for mortgage insurance and for making a recommendation to the HUD field offices based upon Hunt Real Estate Capital’s processing and underwriting.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Mortgage Insurance Origination
- Loan Types: New Construction, Substantial Rehabilitation, Refinance, and Acquisition
- Term: Up to 40 years
- Interest Rates: Fixed rate
- Spread: Market
- Amortization: Up to 40 years
- Prepayment: Fixed step-down prepayment structure
- Pledge: First mortgage
- Fees: Market
- Recourse: Non-recourse except for customary environmental, malfeasance and fraud carve-outs.
- Reserves: Taxes and insurance; replacement reserves.
- Loan Costs: Borrower is responsible for all legal and third-party fees.
- HUD 232 New Construction or Substantial Rehabilitation HUD 232 New Construction or Substantial Rehabilitation (PDF)
- HUD Program 223 (f) HUD Program 223(F) (PDF)
- HUD 232/223(F) Acquisition or Refinance HUD 232/223(F) Acquisition or Refinance (PDF)
- HUD Program 221 (d)(4) HUD Program – 221(d)(4) (PDF)
- HUD 242 Hospital Program HUD 242 Hospital Program (PDF)
New York, NY